Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Entry Number 200727

Where will I be traveling?
Places like Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Kerla Etc.

When will I be traveling?
I will be traveling during December 5th to December 30th of 2007.

Focus Area:

  • Will be concentrating on the environmental impact of the building towards its locality.

  • How the buildings blends next to its surrounding and what kind of feeling or sense it gives to the person who visits the building, and also while his travel towards the building.

  • Generally the physiological advantage building gets











1 comment:

Nicholas Iyadurai said...

Jury comments:
ok photos
anytime I hear a lotta subjective psych. Description on what they want to achieve thru photography it makes me apprehensive as these are so hard to pull off…but more power to the applicant…too much traveling for a short time.

Gopuram picture is interesting
it is not clear how the applicant would be doing what he/she intends

I can well enjoy the mood of the photographs as well as the subject itself, liked the variation of the presentation.

first pic is not good. The second pic is very good. ( sephia effect)
vague topic, cannot understand;

Psychological study needs people survey.cannot judge with one person's perspective.A good questionnaire will help,I think.