Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Entry Number 200724

Where will I be traveling?

I would like to travel to Bangalore, avenue road area.

When will I be traveling?

I would be traveling during the period Dec 3, 2007 – Jan 3, 2008.

Focus Area:

I would like to throw light on the living conditions of people in a congested urban setting, which could be very well called as the future cities. The kind of architecture that the people inhabiting there follow. Their interpretations of Architecture- as SPACE MAKING; every nook and corner is Real Estate.

Thus I would like to highlight such areas and establish a link between Architecture and the Common Man.

  • Special focus on perception of Built environment by the Users, by recording the Architecture they follow.

  • Elements of Style that is typical to their lifestyle and manifested in the Built Forms.





1 comment:

Nicholas Iyadurai said...

Jury comments:
decent photos
conceptually sounds good but I don’t know if this can be pulled off…representing some vague psychological effects thru photos…

temple gate picture is interesting
interesting and holds potential

the subjects are interesting.

first pic is fine; the second one is not good. (bad focus; light, composition, )
vague topics; looks more like a research project

Should be an interesting focus area.Need to bring out an indepth study.GOOD SUBJECT as a choise.