Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Entry Number 200721

Where will I be traveling?

I would like to travel in Maharashtra. Especially the cities of Pune and Mumbai.

When will I be traveling?

During semester holidays (From December10 to December 30)

Focus Area:

Historic buildings like temples, palaces and forts.

Places like shaniwar wada, Parvathi temple, Visapur Fort, Colaba Fort, Sinhagarh Fort

  • Exploring the architectural details and massing.

  • Explaining the structure.

  • Pictures of colors, Texture and patterns.






1 comment:

Nicholas Iyadurai said...

Jury comments:
not so great photos
but I like the narrowness of scope, which is always more productive in short time frames

most of the places mentioned do not seem to have interesting architectural features and focus area sounds shallow

ordinary pictures
good topic;

I don't jnow the purpose of the photos!!!
Colors and textures are good subject to study,has no proper study on that,except few.GOOD SUBJECT