Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Entry Number 200715

Where will I be traveling?
I love to travel to Mumbai and want to capture the architectural aspects there.

When will I be traveling?
During my first semester holidays. Probably in the month of December 2007

Focus Area:
Architectural beauty of Mumbai
  • types of buildings for a densely populated city
  • few historic monuments
  • planning along the coastal areas of mumbai
  • note - the attached photos are taken by me under natural light and no effects are used.




1 comment:

Nicholas Iyadurai said...

Jury comments:
decent views but flat.
it could focus just on the coastline of mumbai..will be very interesting

Picture of church is interesting
focus area not clearly defined

nice angle pic
how do u photograph 'planning' projects?

As mentioned by the entrant ,it is true.
I was having a view that Mumbai did not have a distinict architecture to it.But this focus will be interesting in showcasing the same